CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

my life starts at 23, not ends in 23.

ok, first and foremost, 10 quick facts about me.

1: I'm 23 years old.

2: Graduating college student.

3: singer / actor

4: a flirt, yes, promiscuous, no, virgin, no, frankly i only have sex if i have a boyfriend.

5: I dont drink, I dont smoke - not because im a health buff, but because im taking good care of my ever so powerful na singing voice. :P

6: I dont party, my nightlife only consists of a concert / theater play and starbucks after the event. see numbers 3 and 5 on why my nightlife is non-existent.

7: I have had a total of 5 ex-boyfriends. starting when i was on my 4th year high school. longest relationship - 2 years, shortest - 9 months-the fifth one.

8: I am out, as far as i can remember, my family are open minded yet a bit of a conservative type, religious yes, but not to the point that they consider homosexuality a ticket to the fires of hell. i remember back then my sister got so angry with mom because mom is so nice to my boyfriend - and mom is not yet allowing her to have a boyfriend.

9: my fifth ex boyfriend, informed me a month ago via skype that he just got tested positive for HIV in his home country (australia).

10: last tuesday, after two weeks of waiting, the confirmatory results told me that, I am, HIV positive.



Ok now, Im writing this blog to let you know the importance of HIV tests, and safe sex. some say you can get HIV via lifestyle, i have a different take on that. my controlled life is a safe ticket to living a HIV negative life, no, it doesnt take just a lifestyle.

it just takes one person. and that person could be the one you're cuddling and loving right now. could be you, even.

you can never be too sure, get tested, it may not be too late.

as for me....

... well, sorry to burst your bubble, im not the lonely type, let me tell ya,

Im NOT dying. I'm Living.

14 comments:

PinoyPoz said...

Welcome!!! :-)

E said...

Welcome kiddo :-)

Trese said...

Hey hey.... Live Life. Love. Laugh! :)

poz23 said...

@ trese: precisely what i intend to do. :)

poz23 said...

@ pinoypoz and e: thanks! :) it's a beautiful world. :)

EM said...

welcome aboard...
actually...life has become more colorful for and to me.

Trese said...

@poz23

we're going out this Sunday to watch a comedy show at UP. I have extra tix (EM and E backed out). Send me an email if you wanna hangout with us - lucky.trese@gmail.com

Or contact b.i.t.c.h. if you have his number. :)

Canonista said...

Welcome to this secret life and secret world of TTN.

Taong Tulad Natin.

Smile, live life, stay alive.

BLACKPOOL said...

very nice approach to life! keep it going.

garry glenn merza said...

I want to be your friend... Im serious... i want to know you ...
my fb:

garrymerza_2005@yahoo.com

poz23 said...

@garry:

I currently don't have any facebook account for my anonymity, we could still be friends though. :)

PinoyHunt said...

Thanks for sharing and being an inspiration to many!

RICHJUNE said...

you are welcome to contribute to my blog,too. it is my way of reaching out and advocating about the public's view on aids. good luck

poz23 said...

@pinoyhunt: it's a pleasure, :) you're welcome

@june: sure, i'll help you with the advocacy if given the chance. :)