CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

what i would have done (sexually) if i had known i'll be a Poz by 23

NOTE: sexual content, you know the drill (no, i didn't mean you opening your fly, dummy.)

in connection with my previous post, here are the list of the things i wish i would have done before when im still safe to play around, if i had known I'll be a poz anyway. (note: not to encourage the negs to do it as well! stay neg! this is just my mere frustrations i need to let go via writing!!!)

1: have a foursome, all of which are bottom, and im tied in the bed, and they mercilessly take advantage of my tired and helpless body as im forced to fuck them day in and day out.

2: allow myself to be molested by that music executive who wanted me back then. i want him to toy me all around, in the house, with me only wearing a dog lace, for him to have a party where i'd be the only one naked in the room, and they're all free to molest me. also, since if i had accepted his indecent proposal back then, i want him to be very indecent, assuming my Demo Cd hit the stores, in the press con and such, i want him to give me a handjob under the table as i try to compose myself in answering the interviews as i reach my orgasm.

3: have someone give me a whole body erotic massage, touching and caressing all of parts of my body except my cock, the intensity of his massage must be enough to make me cum without him touching my cock.

4: have a boyfriend who is strictly top, we will fight as i dont want to bottom all the time, so in the end he will rape me everyday.

5: wake up to find myself tied and helpless as my boyfriend feeds me his cum.

6: be soaked in cum.

7: be left hungry for days, and that music executive will only feed me in his dining room if im naked, tied on the dining chair, a vibrator turned on and wrapped on my cock, one tablespoon of food per orgasm.

8: have someone play with my cock even as i beg for him to stop as it tickles and i just had an intense orgasm.

9: be someone's toy, that he even have to touch my cock as i urinate.

10: us to cuddle and be intimate, with only him fully clothed, and me as naked as baby, and him spanking me to orgasm. or, as we are travelling, he will order me to open my fly and let my cock out, and he will play with it as i drive.

basically, be a total whore!

yes, i even actually dreamed of being a high class prostitute soon as i graduate from college.

but then, my ex boyfriend infected me, without me even able to attempt at least one of the things listed above. ah, must be destiny telling me im bound to be a good boy all my life. it's easier this way i guess, makes adjustment extremely easy, but the realization that my frustration will only remain as a frustration, that kinda bring me down.

jeez, need to make myself happy, best find that boundgods and straighthell videos.

0 comments: