CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

new layout again

turns out the previous layout will only last for a week, as better put by baritonewbie awhile ago - it's hard to read... backed by B.I.T.C.H. as well, more on our new get together on my future posts.

so here, I used up my remaining energy on choosing another layout that will make the blog easier to read to the would-be-readers.


hope this new layout will last long...

til then, mornight! ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

p.s. i think the new layout prevents some readers to comment, one told me bout it via FB chat. let me know.

3 comments:

PinoyPoz said...

Ah lav et! Much much kinder on the eyes. :-)

poz23 said...

weeeee! thanks, :)

Anonymous said...

i hate to ask but is there a link between your hiv status and "lestat"?