CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

points to check with B. again

So it was the day after i told B he needed some reality check that I'm grateful for him being kind and nice to me despite my being a poz but that doesnt mean we'll be an instant couple.

in my previous post here, it's safe to assume he understood my suggestion for us to be just friends, i mean, you can still show how much you care to a person without being that intimate, aight? i know i havent experienced much - but i think that still exist, aight?

so here i was - killing myself (almost literally) with this hideous school project - a case study of some blah blah blah, when - he fills my facebook inbox with messages of "bitter, heartbroken" content.

like hellow yellow?

points to check, again :

1: do you fancy someone else? he asked. : doesnt everyone? I fancy Jensen Ackles, I fancy Taylor Lautner too, I fancy Rob Lowe too, you know, the type who wouldnt care to push and slap me around, but personally? I dont fancy anyone yet - didnt I reiterated that Im still learning through my condition and isnt ready with complications of the heart yet? didnt i say that for like a million times?

2: I thought I am a part of your support group, why.... : yeah, you are part of my support group which makes things worst! just imagine me saying Im feelin tired and dizzy, lil bob marleys are showin on my arms and you would go oh that's alright baby here let me kiss you, let my love be your cure! it isnt exactly the type of support group i need at this moment, which is precisely why im letting B go and wander for a while, as the more i entertain him now and such, the more he'll be attached - more than what he is now.

3: did i do something wrong? : yeah, you're claims of "being in love with me" is a big No-No. not when i read in your previous status messages and blogs how desperate you are for a relationship, and not after learning my condition did you become more sweet and tells me "it's hard for you find acceptance from others, eh?" which, cmon, rings "insincere" in my bell?

4: i'll do what you want me to do : like stop forcing your intimacy on me?

5: I'll back off if you tell me : I just did, did you stop? eeeeh

6: I'll just be here if you need me: well, that will be unfair simply cause - you need me now, in a different way, but im turning my back on you, simply cause you refuse to understand my request of no intimacy, but like what i said, once we clear this intimate thing you forcibly implied between us. we'll see if we can be there for each other, as of now - i just need to be with the people who truly understands what im going through as they help me learn and witness what every pozzie needs to learn, as they are my true support group.

0 comments: