CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Love Song

Like what i said in my post here, there is a certain song that tickles my fancy.

It was a busy thursday, finals and all.. when my Ipod played this song, and i got fixated to it again.

the groove of the song contradicts to it's meaning, it's R&B melody covers the hidden message of the lead vocalist' pain of being in love with someone who toys him - emotionally though.

the vague lyrics could be interpreted to any meaning - I chose to interpret it sexually. hehe.

here's the chorus,

Then she decides that the dogs belong inside
It's a never ending ride you're taking
I can decide for you hey
It's kinda like a love song

my interpretation:

She is promiscuous, just playin around with the guys (the dogs) and allowing them inside her.

supported by the next line- Its a never ending ride you're taking - means, she just love to ride (grin).

I can decide for.... love song - means he's longing for her love it's like a love song.

more of my favorite lines from the song:

We think he's alive but the flies make me wonders why - means he thinks his heart just died from her coldness but still he loves her.

Chester's beside you and he's singing you a love song - many men wanted her. he fell for someone hard to catch.

And if the darkness is all you see well then you don't know what you're missing. you missed out on the love that came your way.

and of course - my utmost favorite line

Someday I'll be somebody's LOVE SLAVE, for now I've got me all to myself. means, well, to me i perceive it as he's just her sex slave, u know, like a casual buddy, so he'll just let her play with him as that would be the only reason for him to be able to touch her...


Analyzing back this song, it makes me realize that my masochist desires isnt just physical... as i listen more to the song - I realized that I want to long for someone. someone who i really want, need and love. and not to have that someone easily, which always happens nowadays.

I want to know that someone, hate him and love him all the same. not want to be near him but long for him to touch me. to hold back my love for him as I wait for the right time.

I want to fight for my love. I want to cry because Im in love. I want to love and lost, again.

M turned me into stone, J made me numb, HIV turned me back into a person.


guess, it's time.


I want to fall in love again. and I would treasure each waiting moment for that person to come along and make me experience "love at first sight" once again, I may not be able to fulfill my sexual-masochist desire... but waiting to fall in love again while wanting to fall is enough pain to satisfy my cravings.


here's the song if you want to listen to it.