CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A perfect romance... sort of.

Okay, Im bored, and when Im bored, I watch videos or DVDs.

anyway, I've been eating, Staring at my PPD skin test (which isnt that bad at all), that's pretty much all Im doing for the day, so far. the only highlight of the day is when I taught my mom how to look for a hidden folder in her computer, seriously, mom is that old school.

I saw this video of Buffy and Spike's first intimate scene together, and Im so touched, it's so romantic, so.... for me.

yeah, Im now officially daydreaming that this will be how I will meet my future boyfriend, and this is how we will make love for the first time.

in my daydream, of course, IM NOT Buffy, Im spike. hehehe.

and I just love the line..

spike: I'm in love with you.

Buffy: you're in love with pain!


aaargh! spike is so me! I just hope I have his persona or even his built nevertheless, this is exactly what I have in mind for a perfect love making.

so want to see this video? just click below.




P.S. still waiting for my CD4 results. whew.

0 comments: