CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

HIV cant revise me. bwahahaha

Im feeling better now. why?

okay, so today they updated the candidates of graduation list. five unfortunate souls are deprived from getting their respective diplomas, I am not one of them... my name is still there, up in the list. maybe it's a good sign? i suppose so, that spanish exam still creeps my out.

and for today, surprisingly usual - is a good learning day for my Statistics and College Algebra class, I can catch up quite well, got 16/20 in my quiz about quadratic equations, okay, so i didnt use the quadratic formula but the factoring method, so? it's the same diff anyway.

Im still worried bout that finals report, tomorrow will be the last day of our defense - so there is still something I can do.

so soon as i got home, I opened the final revision of our case study, edited the media plan part, carefully making it more specific, adding some graphics and bars to show the predicted outcome and such.

it's making me feel good, doing what I could to make it right, no, i wont entertain that devilish voice telling me otherwise.


it makes me feel good, you know, my first personal experience that HIV really wouldnt be a hindrance to what i can do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started reading your blog just this afternoon and I thought I should have myself tested - probably, tonight. And to tell you frankly, I am still in that zone where I think with this HIV mania, life will be useless.

But then again, thanks for the effort of explaining it in a very unique lively way like life is just the same before you even got tested.

And more power. Thanks. I was looking for an email to send this post to but I can't find anything, so delete this if you wish to.

poz23 said...

@anonymous sorry for the delay, just re-read my entire blog.

if you wanna keep in touch here's my email

songbirdpoz23@gmail.com

godbless!