CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

new life!

Finishing my academics marks a new chapter about to unfold.

I have a goal on what I wanna do for the rest of my life, and I intend to fulfill my goal by achieving each plan leading to that path.

knowing that there is no more school for me makes me feel naked and vulnerable. like a newborn.

it's a blessing really, Knowing bout my HIV status and my graduation.

it's like everything fell into place.

I was about to start a new life as a fresh graduate, and a new life with HIV.

it's not what i hoped for back then, you know. nobody wanted to have HIV soon as they graduate, but it's a blessing for me simply because it completely marks a new start in my life.

It's like that wish some of us had - when we want to go back in time and change something - it's that feeling, only this time its a reality.

my HIV status makes me act like a virgin, or as better put in by mama B.I.T.C.H., it's our 2nd virginity and add the fact that my graduation makes me as vulnerable and clueless as a baby in the real world.

this is my chance to make things right. though it's a new chapter in my life, I havent forgotten what my past mistakes taught me and Im more than willing that in this 2nd life of mine, I'll definitely make things right for me.

think about it - 2nd virginity, still no alcohols and cigars, less academic responsibility - im such a baby! best sit on that high chair and demand dad for some serious milk.

0 comments: