CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

holy holy holy

yeah, Im back. if some of you are wondering what the hell am I doing these past few weeks after my graduation, it's just as simple as : Sleep, Eat, Gym, Swimming, Voice rehearsals, and did I mention more sleep? hence the lack of updates on my blog, I mean, what do you want me write about? my dreams where Sam Worthington trapped me in the dungeon to be his sex slave? nah, those kind of write-ups are not meant to be written here.

anyway, though uneventful as it seems, there are some things that happened during the holy week that are worth mentioning.

1: Holy Wednesday: Gay best friend 1, after resigning from his stressful job decided that it's the best time to interrupt my wonderful sleep, off we went to Big mall nearby to buy some new stuff for his camera thing (gay best friend 1 sidelines as a photographer, and he's a good one, you've seen his works, mostly if you follow local movies and unknown models), now see, Gay best friend 1 has a heart condition, thus the lack of work load lately, now I was with him when My heart palpitate, it felt like it's trying to come out of my rib cage and once it realized it can't happened, I can literally feel my heart go down, I texted Dr. Glasses about this, told me to have my BP checked, it came out as normal, Gay best friend 1, being almost a "genius" about heart problems thanks to his condition, told me it's just a simple heartburn. we later on ate as to relief the palpitation, of course I panicked, he doesnt know my real health Status now see.

2: Holy thursday: rehearsals were moved to good friday (hey, us artist will take all the time to improve on our craft, okay? pardon to some who considers it as such an occasion to some religious sorts), New york kept me company through text and calls, he cant be with me physical as, being traditional, he's in a province I'll call Paris. mom left already for her retreat, and Im all alone, S found out im alone, invited himself over around 1 in the afternoon, I gleefully said yes, he arrived 7 in the evening, nice, so typical of him. so what did we watch?

  • the little mermaid
  • beauty and beast
  • one more chance
yeah, so childish I know, but hey! I was in the mood for good 'old disney films! soon as we finished beauty and beast S wanted to watch something "mature". so I played One more chance, where he laughed, we tried to re-enact the famous scenes in the movie but we cant perfect it as we always end up laughing, anyway, we werent able to finish the film as somewhere along the film we fell asleep (seriously, literally. not figuratively, why? I think the couch is big enough for the two of us..)

3: Good friday: woke up with the sound of erik santos' belting out I'll never go, it's the one more chance menu selection, and ehem ehem, S's arms are around me (insert me having good chills), stayed there for a while 'til he woke up, and his arms are still around me as he greeted me good morning (insert more chills). told him I have voice rehearsals at mini coliseum, he offered to drive me there, and My, what a love drive it was - the entire city is like a ghost town, im actually waiting for zombies to come out, see, the city is as empty as the opening of 28 days later.

4: Black Saturday: had dinner with good old friends I havent seen for a long while, Co-actress was there, Co-actress just recently landed a spot in a GMA 7 new reality dating show that is almost done, will air around april 29 or so (promote?) told me to stopped doing stage performances and level up, and go to VTR's, I reminded her my skin isnt good enough for TV, she shrugged it off and said "what's the make-up for?" told her I'd think about it, but, nah, Im not superficial enough for TV, I prefer the stage.

mom got home and on we went to church for the easter vigil mass.

was texting new york the whole week, talking even as usual before we sleep, I dont know what happened after Easter, we just, stopped communicating. I'm a bit sad about it, I dont know why. I mean, I havent heard from calves, eldest, green frog and mama B.I.T.C.H. for a while but I know we're fine, with new york, it's different.


oh well, as they say, if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be, I may never know, I might hear from him again a few days from now.

0 comments: