CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

better be careful.

So I was on the ab rocket chair, doing some serious abs workout on my left side, when after doing it so, I felt a little gush coming out from my upper left abdomen, the way that I visualize it was a liquid or so spilled out from within and filled my lower belly (im talking internally, k?).

as I was on my left side I find it hard to straighten my body, soon as I was able to, I felt an extreme pain from the waist up, it lingered most specially on my head, giving me a strong headache and I can feel the nerves around my hands shake in the sensation and it feels like im about to explode.

the whole time I want to collapse, I just fought the feeling, didnt do my rightside abs workout as I can't, quite obviously. and walked home, and trying to stay awake.

usually the gym and my unit is just a 15 minute walk, but I was so slow I walked for about 30 minutes, I can see dark shadows on both sides and I was saying to myself "Stay awake, stay awake" . I literally just want give in and collapse, but Rico Yan came to mind, I dont want to die in my sleep.

soon as I got home, I drank tons of water, the sharp pain on my upper left abdomen went stronger, Still afraid to fall asleep, I turned on my PC and posted my condition on my books.com profile, luckily, a friend, who is a nurse guided me through.

we chatted online via messenger and I turned on my webcam so I can point where I felt the gush of liquid fall out and where it stayed and such... well, he told me not to worry as I look fine and as healthy as a horse, though he admitted I look so red, he asked for abdominal pains and I told him I cant feel any pain on my stomach now, but the pain lingered in my head, particularly on my temples, making me want to sleep.

friend nurse cant give any diagnosis based on my description, he found it too weird, said I might just tore a muscle or so, but I kept on saying - I felt a gush of liquid fall out. which I think makes it more weird, he told me to go to the hospital and have it checked, but since it was too late (around 11pm, finished working out around 10pm) I said I cant, of course there are other factors to think about like telling my mom we need to go to a hospital, doctors do some tests, and a possible force disclosure of my HIV status. I cant risk that yet.

he advised me to sleep, which I did, I was praying so hard that I will be able to wake up and not die from my sleep (hey, you experience a liquid coming out of your intestines? so understand my panic. )

fortunately I did woke up, all feeling fine, as if nothing happened.

every now and then I will feel a sharp pain on my upper left abdomen, but later on in a day it will be gone, it will hurt more whenever I get hungry, and will hurt even more when I eat, it feels like you just ate and you suddenly danced? that feeling of tummy tightness when you cant move, that's how it almost feels like - when I eat.

texted Dr. Glasses that Ill visit the campus sometime this week for a check up. will observe the pain for a while (no, im not saving it for my masochistic desires, dummy.)

P.S. also told Voice teacher about this, why? well, she originally is a licensed physician before deciding to stop practicing and focus on music... she said "oh, it must be your spleen" "my spleen?" on to a explanation I cant really comprehend.

she said further "well, you dont look that unhealthy, just have it checked for your peace of mind".

0 comments: