CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bad, you know, bad. just bad

I woke up around 10am today and was convinced that today will be just like any other day and there is nothing worth writing about...

I was dead wrong.

So, I woke up, typical stuff, Hot Choco, Ginger ale, Breakfast, Shower, but instead of turning the computer on I decided that the DVD player needs attention so Off I watched Shake, Rattle and Roll 2 and Aswang on DVD, yeap, I have those local horror classics on DVD, dont ask me how...

so fast forward to 3 in the afternoon, I decided that the summer heat is tolerable enough for me to workout in the gym (tummy is feeling better, less sharp pain, I can eat already, though not more than usual) I was on the elevator when suddenly... A buzzing sound came in, the lights flickered and then... Darkness.

okay, hello, am I dead? is this the ride to heaven or so? I thought to myself as all I can see is black.

okay, so rewind in a bit, this is how it happened, I entered the elevator, pressed "G" for me to go to the ground level, the sliding door closed, I felt the elevator car go down for a bit, the buzz sound, flickered lights and darkness.

okay, rewind again... maybe a string was cut and the elevator car crashed.... I wondered again, I pinch myself, It hurts, Pinched my tummy, it hurts wonderfully as well. yeap im alive.

hello? HELLO?!?!? I said, my voice echoed, later on my eyes got adjusted to the darkness, I can see a few outline, I shouted loudly

HELP! IM TRAP HERE! HEEEEELP! Then I banged on what I think is a wall.

breathe in, stomach in, voice powered by diaphragm and chest - HEEEEEEEELP!!!!

Ugh, what's the use of being a singer when I cant use my voice to scream for help?

Like, seriously, this is what they call security? there isnt even a emergency light installed, nor does the emergency button light itself red just so I know what to press and call for help!

someone also banged on the wall, which now I think is the sliding door (insert me screaming as someone banged, since I love to watch horror films, guess now is the best time to practice the damsel in distress scream queen act eh?)

are you okay there?

It's the guard, I was told that the electricity suddenly went out, and that something went wrong in one of the wires of the generator thus not a single supply of power can get through our building, I asked if I can be exited, he asked if I can wait as they are trying to fix the generator as once a little power can come in the elevator can operate normally, or whether I wanna do some "let's get out the elevator" act I always see in horror films and action films nowadays.

hmmm... I thought about it. then I remembered scenes in the movie "resident evil" and "final destination 2" and Halloween H20"... all those who got trapped in the elevator either got their limbs chopped, or better yet, was beheaded final destination style. so I told him I'll wait.

He told me to calm myself, less panic (never work) and that they are fixing the generators now.

so I sat on the floor, having no choice as there are no seat available, the guard said he has to go, I pleaded no (the darkness, is too dark) but he has to, generator thing, he told me to relax as he already informed the rest that Im in the elevator, I heard from replies on his walkee talkee that one elderly woman was also trapped in the other tower, as it turns out, they are more attentive to her than to me as, well, the term was, she's more near death than me. ugh, unfair! as if im not dying in fright that very moment!

it also didnt help that I watched 2 horror classic that morning, I tried to erase the memory of aswangs on trees, of alma moreno on the rooftop making her tongue long to decapitate a pregnant lady... I almost succeeded when..

I remembered that scene in the eye where an ugly ghost is fast approaching that clairvoyant girl in the elevator... ugh! bad bad bad! I was shaking on my boots when suddenly,

zooming sound, lights flickered, light came in (thank goodness! was actually in tears) the elevator car, however, shook a little bit, it wasnt moving, then I pressed "G" again, it shook again, then I felt it moved, when the sliding doors opened, there are like dozens of people waiting, unfortunately, they arent there waiting for me, like If im okay or not, they are stranded and was waiting for the elevator to be available for them, one even nodded, one gave an apologetic smile, I walked out embarrassingly! I can hear a mom tell her kid "he got trapped sweetie, it's fine now", aaaargh it isnt!

caught up with the guard, was relieved I was okay, I was still shaking, tried to relax, they want me to head to the administration for some reports and to confirm Im okay, like no injuries or whatever, guess they're looking for proof they're not liable to anything or so, they offered free drinks and food, though, which I think was nice.

I was told I was inside for 20 minutes, really? that was just in minutes, I asked them, It felt longer!

so anyway, my fear subsided when I went straight to the gym and worked out.

so as I was working out, I noticed this guy with great, soft skin, like the clearest skin!, good small face, and nice middle-length long brown hair, what attach me more is his toned arms, exactly what I wanted, not big enough, but toned enough.

so I smiled as he saw me looking at him, he smiled back. back to working out again, guess it must be working for me as when I look into him and smiles, he smiles back, which is nice.

I was doing my shoulder workout when he started to walk towards me, I grinned at him, he grinned back, and went straight ahead, oh... he's going to the rest room... I wonder if that is a sign for me to follow him and..

oh wait...

he went inside the female restroom, he, i mean she went inside the female restroom!

@$@#!~#@#!@##!@#!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell!!!??!!? no, Im gay! I like boys! Only boys!

a cute hunky teen patted me on the shoulder and told me I have no chances on her, as she's a lesbian, right there and then I wanted to punch him! Im not even contemplating on the thought, oh my!

I need to focus on men! and correct my taste! so on I went and looked at the different men around me. this is baddd!

later on she went out of the restroom, she changed back to her regular clothes, more noticeably woman now than when she's wearing her baggy gym outfit that makes her look like a man!

she smiled back at me and I looked away.

what a bad day im having!